Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Book Releases and the End of my Hiatus

As many of you saw in Melinda's post, our fellow critique partner, John Carenen's debut novel, Signs of Struggle is out in trade paperback. This novel was the second offering we critiqued for John, and I think one of his best. His dry wit and clever turn of phrase will have you mesmerized from page one. Check it out here on Amazon and on his blog. You won't be disappointed.

I would be remiss in failing to mention our former critique partner, Susan M Boyer, and her debut novel, Lowcountry Boil, which was released back in September. It is nothing short of brilliant, and I recommend it to everyone and their sister. You can get it on Amazon and check it out on her website.

As for the status of my hiatus, from blogging not writing, I am pleased to say, it is over. Under the cloak of NaNoWriMo I will be working on a new novel, Letters to Charlie, which is in the outline stage and a first revision for Echoes. I'll tell you more about these two offerings in my next post. 

Until then, happy writing!

Melissa

.

2 comments:

  1. Melissa, thank you so much for the lovely recommendation! I'm so happy you like Lowcountry Boil! I join you in congratulating John, and am happy you're off hiatus! Happy writing and blogging to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Susan! Looking forward to seeing Liz Talbot again soon (February, I believe) and am pleased as punch one of our own is enjoying such great success. Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete